John Hull started working in the Farm Equipment Business in the year of 1896. John died in 1934 and in the same year, Norman Hull (John's son) and Manuel Hull became partners. Norman Hull thus became the second generation in the business. Manuel Hull died in 1941 and Norman became sole owner of the company.
In 1947 the present business site was established at 520 E. Boundary St. (Norman Hull Jr. and Richard Hull)
In 1951 Richard Hull (Norman's second oldest son) became the third generation in the business. Norman Hull Jr. (Norman's youngest son, also known as "Buzz") joined the business in 1960. Hull Brothers was incorporated in 1966. Norman Sr. died in 1974 Richard and Norman Jr. continued the corporation. Fourth and Fifth generation relatives are currently in the business.
(A new tractor in 1911) (The Parts Department in 1933)
The Hulls have been dealers of the McCormick Deering Co., later to be International Harvester Co., since the early 1900's. The International Harvester Co. was purchased by Tennaco Corp. in 1985. The purchase brought together the International Harvester Co. and Case Farm Equipment Co., which had been previously purchased by Tennaco.
Hull Brothers have received recognition as being one of the oldest International Harvester dealers in the country. Hull Brothers Inc. sells and services farm equipment, lawn and garden equipment, chain saws, and many other items.